Monday 15 April 2013

HELP! “My Husband’s Penis Is Too Big”


HELP! “My Husband’s Penis Is Too Big”

This was sent in by a female reader who needs your help as to what to do, please read on and drop your best suggestion in the comment section below. Thanks.
We got married three months ago.
Our problem is my husband’s huge anatomy. It is not only huge but long. I never saw it before we got married. Lovemaking is a nightmare for me. He would keep going at it for more than 30 minutes before he finally ejaculates.
What can I do to make him soft because it is usually very hard?
-Agnes

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Suck it for 15 then ride it that way u have control

Anonymous said...

Suck it and Let it Cum!

Anonymous said...

many women wants what you got!!!

Anonymous said...

So... you want some real advice? My sister had this problem, with her boyfriend. His penis took just under an hour to ejaculate. My advice; foreplay. Spend time learning about each other's sexual organs.

(For more advice - hamblecav@gmail.com )