Thursday 25 April 2013

Katy Perry engages in naughty Twitter banter with Rihanna over her recent strip club visit after 'pair fall out over Chris Brown'


She was said to be avoiding Rihanna following her reconciliation with Chris Brown as she reportedly 'did not approve'. 
But it seems that Katy Perry is eager to spend time with the Diamonds star once again.
On Wednesday, the two pals engaged in some Twitter banter over Rihanna's recent trip to Miami strip club venue, King Of Diamonds Gentlemen's Club.
Friends again? Rihanna and Katy Perry, pictured here in February 2012, engaged in some Twitter banter over Rihanna's recent trip to Miami strip club venue, King Of Diamonds Gentlemen's Club, on Wednesday

        Rihanna had tweeted several pictures of last weekend's expedition on her Twitter and Instagram accounts and Katy had clearly viewed them.
Not realising the raucous night out took place in Florida, the Fireworks star appeared a little miffed that she wasn't invited.
'Ermm…I was in LA Saturday night…Should I be proud or offended I wasn't invited @rihanna #WHOISTHISDOPPLEGANGER,' she tweeted her pal.
Why wasn't I invited? Katy sent several tweets to Rihanna appearing a little miffed that she wasn't invited to the big night out

Moments later Rihanna swiftly responded in her usual playful manner: '@katyperry errm I wasn't! Lol! #miaminights howeverrrrr....I'll still let you spank me!'
Katy then proceeded to try and set up some play time for a later date with her pal.
'Don't worry @rihanna I'll make it up to you at Barclays...,' she wrote. 'Or more like let you make it up to me... Hehehe @rihanna.'
Naughty response: Moments later Rihanna swiftly responded in her usual playful manner

Rihanna had visited the Florida strip club over the weekend after celebrating weed holiday 4/20 .
'Lastnight one of my fantasies came to life! I got to see K.O.D strippers dance for me to the stripper song I made! #PoItThePhuckUp,' she tweeted to her fans during the night. 'Wild for the night, phuck being polite!'
The Diamonds singer had no less than three costume changes as she celebrated 'weed day' on Saturday.
But her final ensemble for the evening's festivities was the skimpiest and most flattering of them all as she headed to the club in Ft. Lauderdale, Florida, after a crowd-pleasing performance for her Diamonds world tour.

No comments: