Monday 12 August 2013

Jennifer Lawrence cover Vogue:

She's in Vogue: Jennifer Lawrence cover the September issue of the iconic fashion magazine out in stores on August 20 
In a new interview with Vogue, the actress says she foresaw her fame while growing up in Kentucky.
 'Ever since I was really little, I've always had a very normal idea of what I wanted,' she tells the magazine. 'I was going to be a mom and I was going to be a doctor and I was going to live in Kentucky.
'But I always knew that I was going to be famous. I honest to God don't know how else to describe it. I used to lie in bed and wonder: "Am I going to be a local TV person? Am I going to be a motivational speaker."
'It wasn't a vision. But as it's kind of happening, you have this buried understanding: Of course.'
Jennifer's celebrity is such that she also appears on the magazine's cover for the prestigious September issue.Wearing her blonde hair in a tousled style, she looks stunning in a black dress and smoky brown make-up...

No comments: